The Software Developer is responsible for researching, designing, developing, and testing operating systems-level software and network distribution software. Setting operational specifications and formulating and analyzing software requirements. May design embedded systems software.
- Develops iOS application
- Modifies existing software to improve performance
- Directs software programming and development of subsequent documentation
- Consults with other departments on projects and technical issues
- Analyzes information to determine plan installation or modification of systems
- Actively contributes to Open Source initiatives
- Uses scientific analysis to measure outcome of design for improvement recommendations
- Confers with product managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for processing projects
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Proficient in modern programming languages and tech stacks
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Deep understanding of the Mac operating system and cloud concepts
- Passion for solving challenging issues
- Adapts to changing business needs and conditions
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related degree and/or applicable work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS Application Development, Agile workflows and Start Up Companies
The Software Developer spends the majority of time in a climate-controlled office with co-workers. The Software Developer will work 40 hours each week from Monday-Friday. Physical demands are minimal and sitting or standing is required for most of the day. Psychological stress is usually low but becomes moderate when dealing with time restrictions for projects.
Tools & Equipment Used:
No visa sponsorship available for this position. Must possess eligibility to work in the U.S.